created by DARAIS (da-ray-iss) an Artist who found a life full of passion in the Art of Beauty...Obtainable by anyone who wants to empower themselves. "My canvas speaks to me as I paint proportion and balance to an unbalanced world. Everyone is a celebrity to me, some walk on red carpets, most walk on kid stained carpets!" This is not your morning wakeup call... But your Morning MakeUp Call!

Search This Blog

Monday, July 18, 2011

Jill Wagner MOVES Magazine photo shoot... My Canvas

Everyone who knows me knows that Jill Wagner is my best friend. Whenever I feel myself getting lost in Los Angeles I know that it is one of her and my Adventures that will get me back to where I need to be. I got the opportunity to go to her home town Winston/Salem North Carolina and be with her for a photo shoot in the Magazine MOVES.





I've never had so much fun finding out what makes Jill Wagner the person I love so much. Form Grandma's cake, Dad's Moon Shine, the neighbors Donkey, caterpillars and the mushroom forest (no we didn't do mushrooms ha ha) I will never forget spending some time with her at home. Jill... Home is wherever I'm with you! and it was literally true this time. Thanks Sweet Pea!









All products I used on Jill Wagner were by: Lancome
Thanks Lancome :)
DARAIS


No comments:

Post a Comment