created by DARAIS (da-ray-iss) an Artist who found a life full of passion in the Art of Beauty...Obtainable by anyone who wants to empower themselves. "My canvas speaks to me as I paint proportion and balance to an unbalanced world. Everyone is a celebrity to me, some walk on red carpets, most walk on kid stained carpets!" This is not your morning wakeup call... But your Morning MakeUp Call!

Search This Blog

Friday, October 21, 2011

Amanda... How to do a Smoked out gun metal green glitter eye for night by Darais


Morning My Beauties!!! I wanted you all to get some smoke on those eyes this fall and holiday season. Everyone has more parties to go to and I thought that this look would be a great and flashy way to look the best. Trust me... you will stand out more than anyone else with All That Glitters!!!
I met Amanda in Arizona and we decided to smoke her eyes out with the least amount of steps as possible... It really was no mess, took seconds, and looked like diamonds!!!

Products you will need to get this amazing smoked out eye look:

Aquatique Nude Eye Base

Brushes 18 dual end (lid and liner) 17 blending (highlight and crease)

Eye Shadows All That Glitters (lid and lower liner) Madison Avenue (crease) Gaze (highlight) Fashion Label (liner)

Eye Liner Black Ebony Khol

Mascara Hypnose Doll Lash So Black!!!

Thanks Amanda and Thanks Christine for coming in to see me and learning some hot new tricks for your morning makeup!!!

XO

DARAIS

No comments:

Post a Comment