created by DARAIS (da-ray-iss) an Artist who found a life full of passion in the Art of Beauty...Obtainable by anyone who wants to empower themselves. "My canvas speaks to me as I paint proportion and balance to an unbalanced world. Everyone is a celebrity to me, some walk on red carpets, most walk on kid stained carpets!" This is not your morning wakeup call... But your Morning MakeUp Call!

Search This Blog

Monday, October 31, 2011

HALLOWEEN MAKEUP CONTEST... WIN A FREE VISIONNAIRE BELOW


Happy Halloween and good Morning all of you from MICHAEL PHELPS this year! ;)

Halloween is one of my favorite times of year... I am always dressing up... I just feel that at this time of the year... I get everyone to join in.

CONTEST!!! Send your Halloween makeup and or costume pics to
MorningMakeUpCall@gmail.com

I will choose a winner based on makeup and creativity and the winner will receive a full bottle of VISIONNAIRE Serum $84.00 Value

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! to...
The winners of the "Here comes the Bride" contest each getting a MASCARA are Alison and Chelsea... http://morningmakeupcall.blogspot.com/2011/08/here-comes-bride-bridal-makeup-chat-and.html

Halloween Pics will be posted below!

















No comments:

Post a Comment