created by DARAIS (da-ray-iss) an Artist who found a life full of passion in the Art of Beauty...Obtainable by anyone who wants to empower themselves. "My canvas speaks to me as I paint proportion and balance to an unbalanced world. Everyone is a celebrity to me, some walk on red carpets, most walk on kid stained carpets!" This is not your morning wakeup call... But your Morning MakeUp Call!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

MARCY... How to do a Soft Sculpted Daytime Eye

Everyone meet Marcy!!! Beauty at Every Age Beauty of the Week. I met her at Westside Nordstrom when she came in to get a simple everyday new look. Marcy likes it soft and subtle. She laughed when I asked her if she was going out tonight? I love your realness and the ability you have to make me smile!

If you notice below, the eye and brow on the right is applied only. It looks brighter, softly sculpted and slightly bigger. Eye shadows on a mature eye can be complicated. Shimmer or no shimmer? how high should I apply and where... were questions that many women like Marcy have. If you have similar frustrations or are reading this and thinking of your mom or Grandma please show them this video as well. It's super easy to follow! Right Marcy? ;)


Want to get this look? Products used on the eyes are:
Good Genetics... ha ha ha
Eye Shadow Base: Aquatique
Eye Shadows: Cream Lustre, Daylight, Platform, and Snap
Brushes: #17 Blending and Highlighting, #18 Dual End Lid and Liner
Liners: Gris Noir Khol Pencil, Artliner in IceBlack, Brow Liner in Natural Blonde
Mascara: Definicils Precious Cells in Black


THANK YOU MY MARCY FOR ADOPTING ME!!! I LOVE YOUR SMILE SO MUCH!

Here is the STEP-BY-STEP VIDEO!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!

DARAIS

No comments:

Post a Comment