created by DARAIS (da-ray-iss) an Artist who found a life full of passion in the Art of Beauty...Obtainable by anyone who wants to empower themselves. "My canvas speaks to me as I paint proportion and balance to an unbalanced world. Everyone is a celebrity to me, some walk on red carpets, most walk on kid stained carpets!" This is not your morning wakeup call... But your Morning MakeUp Call!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Alex... How to do a clean natural bright and light eye look!



Everyone Meet Alex!!! My Morning MakeUp Call Beauty of the Week... Gorgeous Egyptian Goddess with some of the most beautiful eyes ever! Most of my videos show a lot of products and colors... Here Alex chose to learn a simple clean bright and light look for her eyes. You can keep the liner soft and natural... or add a lot more for night! Either way the look is bold, clean, and fresh! I Love It!!!




Products you will need to get the look:

Eye Base: Nude Aquatique

Eye Liner: Blanc Khol Pencil, Noir Waterproof pencil

Eye Shadows: Positive (matte) for all over, Impress (metallic) to set liner

Bronzer: Bronze Solaire (contour)

Brushes: 18 dual end ( all over shadow and liner), 17 blending (crease contour)

Mascara: Oscillation Black


Thanks Alex... I want to come visit you in your pyramid!!! Can't wait to see you again!

DARAIS


STEP-BY-STEP VIDEO:


No comments:

Post a Comment