created by DARAIS (da-ray-iss) an Artist who found a life full of passion in the Art of Beauty...Obtainable by anyone who wants to empower themselves. "My canvas speaks to me as I paint proportion and balance to an unbalanced world. Everyone is a celebrity to me, some walk on red carpets, most walk on kid stained carpets!" This is not your morning wakeup call... But your Morning MakeUp Call!

Search This Blog

Monday, October 3, 2011

Sarah Silverman... My Beautiful Canvas

Oscars 2010 and Sarah Silverman was in need of me to help her get ready to attend the Vanity Fair Oscar Party. I had a blast over at her place as we ordered Italian food, borrowed her neighbors iron and ironed her dress on the poker table, and got her glammed up for the big Oscar night out! I felt like we had always been friends as I worked with her. She really is not only one of the funniest but also the sweetest... yes Sarah I said it! LOVE YOU

On the red carpet Sarah's skin glowed with Genifique first illuminating the skin and then the new Teint Miracle foundation... She was one of the very first to ever get to try it. It looked flawless and was quite buildable. She kept telling me how she was in the mood lately for rosie rosie cheeks... I think we got it! Also found a great soft red lipstick in Red Stiletto put over a natural brown waterproof lip liner in Bronzelle... Lasted all night!

Eyes were kept softly sculpted with my favorite matte shades in Daylight, Positve, Waif and Chic. Artliner in Noir sleeked out her lashes along the top lash line and gave her a soft Hollywood glam look. All Lancome

You look incredible on the red carpet Sarah... Thanks for being my canvas and feeding me lasagna!!!

XO DARAIS


No comments:

Post a Comment