created by DARAIS (da-ray-iss) an Artist who found a life full of passion in the Art of Beauty...Obtainable by anyone who wants to empower themselves. "My canvas speaks to me as I paint proportion and balance to an unbalanced world. Everyone is a celebrity to me, some walk on red carpets, most walk on kid stained carpets!" This is not your morning wakeup call... But your Morning MakeUp Call!

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 6, 2011

JOHN HENSLEY... My Handsome Canvas

SUNDANCE FILM FESTIVAL 2007
JOHN HENSLEY best known for his amazing role as Matt McNamara on Nip/Tuck, one of my favorite shows, was up in Sundance for a movie called, "Teeth." I remember cringing when I saw it with Jill Wagner, and thought it was amazing and gross!

Just a little powder and concealer on John was all he needed for his interviews and photo shoots. I remember out of all the people that came through the Jane house in Sundance that day... He was probably the most thankful. He even came back down before leaving and said he wanted to say thank you one last time.
So glad to get to meet you John!

DARAIS

No comments:

Post a Comment