created by DARAIS (da-ray-iss) an Artist who found a life full of passion in the Art of Beauty...Obtainable by anyone who wants to empower themselves. "My canvas speaks to me as I paint proportion and balance to an unbalanced world. Everyone is a celebrity to me, some walk on red carpets, most walk on kid stained carpets!" This is not your morning wakeup call... But your Morning MakeUp Call!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

PROENZA SCHOULER Designers and a Nordstrom Guest Appearance with Darais

Proenza Schouler Luxury women's wear and accessories label is based in New York and founded in 2002 by designers Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez. I love how they used their mothers' maiden names Proenza and Schouler as their name label. They have a relationship with many celebrities including Gwyneth Paltrow, Chloe Sevigny, Kate Bosworth, Kristen Dunst, Julianne Moore and Charlize Theron. At the Oscars this year I was talking to Amy Adams, at the night before party, and I know that they have dressed her in the past for award season. They are loved by all. I was so glad when they paired with Lancome for a special guest appearance at Nordstroms. I was able to go and do the makeup with a couple of my pro team artist's and create a beautiful bold lip look. Working with and meeting them was an amazing day!


This is one of my very favorite ways for a woman to wear a Red Lip. No Lipstick required!!! Red isn't worn very often and probably your red lipstick will expire before you go through it... unless red is your staple lip color. Here I used a red waterproof lip liner in Rougelle and filled in the entire lip. It doesn't bleed, stays on so long, and you can get the most perfect edge to your lip line. Next I applied one of my very favorite sheer red Juicy Tubes in Berry Bold, and or Cherry Burst depending on the models skin tone!

Everything else with the makeup application was kept clean and sculpted with a great couple coats of mascara!


GORGEOUS!!!
STRONG!!!

POWERFUL!!!
I always teach women that men wear a red tie to business because it is a power thing. Red shows the most power out of any other color! Woman learn from this and when you have something powerful to say or do and need some extra encouragement try this simple red lip! The liner you can use a little or a lot. The red gloss is so sheer you can actually wear it with any lipstick or liner... even a brown neutral one!

Thank you Lancome, Proenza Schuler, Nordstrom, my Pro Artists, and the beautiful Models for an amazing day of Fashion and MakeUp!




DARAIS






No comments:

Post a Comment