created by DARAIS (da-ray-iss) an Artist who found a life full of passion in the Art of Beauty...Obtainable by anyone who wants to empower themselves. "My canvas speaks to me as I paint proportion and balance to an unbalanced world. Everyone is a celebrity to me, some walk on red carpets, most walk on kid stained carpets!" This is not your morning wakeup call... But your Morning MakeUp Call!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

SHAUNEY BABY... My Beautiful Canvas!!!

I met Shauney Baby in 2004. As drummer for Hilary Duff, with a lot of talent, and a beautiful face, I started doing her Make Up for Events, Magazine Photo Shoots, and Red Carpet Events. Her skin tone is one of my favorite to work with. It made me think more about what will work and wont work on a beautiful deeper skin tone.

Here Is Shauney Baby for the AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS RED CARPET.

american music awards
My inspiration for the American Music Awards with Shauney Baby was Rock but in a glamed up way. I used deep smokey Browns and blacks around the eyes to glam them out softly with ample amounts of black eye liner around the inside of the eye to give it a rocker vibe. The eyes on a deeper skin tone can handle a lot more pigment and still look soft and blended for a Red Carpet Event. This leaving the opportunity to glam up the lips with a deep chocolate lip liner and a sheer deep red lipstick and gloss!!!

shauny baby and her little woof woof

shauney baby and darais in hilary's photo studio

shauny baby in hilary's studio

MODERN DRUMMER MAGAZINE did an entire spread on Shauney Baby in April 2005, which I was able to do the make up. Shauney...You make my heart beat like an 808 drum! I love painting your face and running into you here and there and am so proud of you and your talent!




And thats your Morning MakeUp Call brought to you by: dark tone eye lash glue!
Check out post: Top 10 MakeUp Tips for Dark Skin by: Darais

No comments:

Post a Comment