created by DARAIS (da-ray-iss) an Artist who found a life full of passion in the Art of Beauty...Obtainable by anyone who wants to empower themselves. "My canvas speaks to me as I paint proportion and balance to an unbalanced world. Everyone is a celebrity to me, some walk on red carpets, most walk on kid stained carpets!" This is not your morning wakeup call... But your Morning MakeUp Call!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

THE END OF MY MODELING CAREER!!! OR YOU COULD SAY..."I GOT OLD!" HA HA





At this point in my career I was finding it harder and harder to do Modeling and Make Up. I went and did my last runway/hair show in San Antonio Texas in 2004! I had a blast and made some good friends but knew that I would rather be the one doing the make up for the shows...not just looking pretty!






Thanks to all the photographers, brands, magazines, models, make up artists, hair stylists and fashion stylists that worked with me along the way... Had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment