created by DARAIS (da-ray-iss) an Artist who found a life full of passion in the Art of Beauty...Obtainable by anyone who wants to empower themselves. "My canvas speaks to me as I paint proportion and balance to an unbalanced world. Everyone is a celebrity to me, some walk on red carpets, most walk on kid stained carpets!" This is not your morning wakeup call... But your Morning MakeUp Call!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

4TH of JULY MakeUp... Show them youre a firework!

The 4th of July is coming up everyone and that means Ill be in Utah watching the parade and fireworks eating way too much at family picnics! It's my favorite summer thing to do. My Family is the BEST!

My Model Neomi and I wanted to show a great look you can do for the 4th... this look can be worn with a soft natural lip... or if you are bold a beautiful RED Lip would be HOT!

Here are the poducts below to get the 4th of July look on the eyes! Use Blanc on the entire eye lid and set with Filigree and brush # 18 as your all over shadow. Contour with Vintage shadow using brush number 17. Line the lower lash line with Vintage shadow and brush # 18. Line the top lash line with Royal Blue Artliner and set with shadow All Done Up using brush # 18. Build up your lashes with the new Oscillation Intnsity Mascara!







The outfit is perfect Noemi, Thanks for modeling my look! I hope your 4th... as well as everyone eles who reads this has some great summer fun this 4th of July! XO DARAIS
MY FAVORITE VOICE AND FRIEND KARI KIMMEL SINGING "GOD BLESS AMERICA"



No comments:

Post a Comment