created by DARAIS (da-ray-iss) an Artist who found a life full of passion in the Art of Beauty...Obtainable by anyone who wants to empower themselves. "My canvas speaks to me as I paint proportion and balance to an unbalanced world. Everyone is a celebrity to me, some walk on red carpets, most walk on kid stained carpets!" This is not your morning wakeup call... But your Morning MakeUp Call!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Vanessa... How to do a Dark Smokey Eye using Black Sparkle by: Darais

Everyone Meet Vanessa my Beauty of the Week!!! I met her in Chandler Arizona... There are so many beauties here I had to show everyone the steps to get this Hot Smokey eye with tons of Black Sparkle! It literally looks like there are crushed up diamonds on your eyes Vanessa! Can't wait to hear how it looked at the club when the lights hit it!

Below is Vanessa with one eye applied. You can see not only does the whites of the eyes look bigger but the entire eye and lash line looks longer and wider! Love this look on you and so will Oprah! lol

Products you will need to get this look:

Eye Base: Aquatique in Nude
Brushes: #18 dual end shadow and liner, #17 highlight and blending

Eye Shadows: The New Black (Liner and Lid), Off The Rack (Highlight), Snap (Crease and Liner)

Liner: Black Ebony Khol Pencil

Mascara: Hypnose Drama in Excessive Black


STEP-BY-STEP VIDEO

Thanks my beautiful Vanessa and thanks for bringing your mom! Please tell Oprah Hello!

See you soon!

DARAIS

No comments:

Post a Comment