created by DARAIS (da-ray-iss) an Artist who found a life full of passion in the Art of Beauty...Obtainable by anyone who wants to empower themselves. "My canvas speaks to me as I paint proportion and balance to an unbalanced world. Everyone is a celebrity to me, some walk on red carpets, most walk on kid stained carpets!" This is not your morning wakeup call... But your Morning MakeUp Call!

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Leisa... How to do a Smokey Eye Using Grey and Pruple Shadow by: DARAIS

Everyone meet Leisa my Beauty of the Week! I met her and loved her with no makeup on at all. If I was Leisa I would continue the "no makeup on my eyes" look always but like all of you... sometimes its fun to get dramatic! Leisa has never done a smokey eye. She has always wanted to try it and decided to go big or go home! With 3 beautiful kids she deserves a night out at BINGO!!!! lol

Here is Leisa with one eye smoked out using Grey and Purple Eye Shadows!
Products needed to get this smokey look:
Eye Base: Effacernes waterproof concealer in Bronze IV
Brushes: #8 concealer, #18 dual end liner and lid, #17 highlight and crease blending
Eye Shadows: It List (Liner), Volcano (Lid and smudger for Liner), Drama (Crease), Vue (Highlight)
Eye Liner: Gris Noir Khol Pencil
Mascara: Definicils Precious Cells in Black
Brow: Pencil in Natural Blonde


STEP-BY-STEP VIDEO

Leisa!!! N 19, B 32!!!! You are so beautiful... and my favorite thing about US Airways!!! Can't wait to see you again soon and GOOD LUCK everyone who masters this beautiful dramatic look!
DARAIS

No comments:

Post a Comment