created by DARAIS (da-ray-iss) an Artist who found a life full of passion in the Art of Beauty...Obtainable by anyone who wants to empower themselves. "My canvas speaks to me as I paint proportion and balance to an unbalanced world. Everyone is a celebrity to me, some walk on red carpets, most walk on kid stained carpets!" This is not your morning wakeup call... But your Morning MakeUp Call!

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Stockard Channing... My Beautiful Canvas and the 08 Palm Springs Film Festival with the cast of Hairspray!

Love me my Stockard Channing and was excited when Warner Bros and New Line Hired me to be her makeup artist at the 08 Palm Springs Film Festival. My sister told me I had to say "fo shizzo Rizzo" to her. I did! I got to the Le Parker hotel and to her room and found out how sweet and calm Stockard was. She had lots of good stories. One of my favorite was her love for the Black Coffee Khol liner I used for her. It was taped to her mirror for all the seasons of The West Wing. She would usually do her own eyes with it and then have the makeup artist finish up her complexion. Also I told her that I test product on Celebrities not animals.. ha... with the new foundation that I put on her. Absolue Bx... I only had the lab samples and it looked amazing not only on the Red Carpet but also on stage while she was presenting an award to John Travolta for Hairspray!



stockard and john

rizzo and danny

Also there for New Line was the entire cast of Hairspray... The party began and I was glad to offer my makeup skills and touch ups all night long! But I think I drank more... and kissed Ricki Lake (Go Ricki... Go Ricki) a little too much! LOVE YOU!!

vanessa and darais


zac and darais


ricki and darais


the dynamites





Thanks Warner Brothers and New Line (Candice) for using me as your makeup artist for these events! I always have fun and make stories that I would never share with the tabloids! Stockard you are beautiful and kind and I love working with you! Thanks for keeping it real!

DARAIS

No comments:

Post a Comment