created by DARAIS (da-ray-iss) an Artist who found a life full of passion in the Art of Beauty...Obtainable by anyone who wants to empower themselves. "My canvas speaks to me as I paint proportion and balance to an unbalanced world. Everyone is a celebrity to me, some walk on red carpets, most walk on kid stained carpets!" This is not your morning wakeup call... But your Morning MakeUp Call!

Search This Blog

Friday, February 25, 2011

JILL WAGNER My Most Beautiful Canvas and Best Friend... Really!!!

Actress JILL WAGNER and I met back in 2006 when I did her makeup for the Red Carpet at the People's Choice Awards. It was LOVE at first sight... well for me... and lets just say I was kind of like a mushroom fungus and grew on her... She is now my best Friend and will always be my favorite face to paint! FOREVER Jill you are on of the most Talented persons I know and also one of only the few that will never let HOLLYWOOD bite them!!!

Weather driving the road to Hana (HELL) in Maui or going out for our weekly date night Jill, Home is wherever I'm with you!


My MakeUp started here with Jill for the Peoples Choice Awards. I knew her from MTV's Punked. Jill was there for a TV Show on Spike TV called Blade. She will always be my favorite Vampire! BITE ME so that I can do your makeup forever!

When Jill got the Host on ABC's WIPEOUT I knew that It wouldn't be long before I was playing on those big red balls and also being a occasional guest MakeUp Artist for the show when Mary wasn't available. I have never cringed nor laughed so hard... oh wait... that's a typical night out with you Jill!


One of my favorite nights was out with Jill and my makeup on her birthday.
Everyone thought I was the Lead Singer to the Red Hot Chili Peppers Anthony Kiedis
It was amazing when you took my big shiny belt buckle off and used it to touch up your lipstick before hitting the SkyBar! You are the most Gorgeous girl ever Jill!
We had a photo shoot where we did each others makeup! I pounded her here! HA

Thanks for painting on my scruff Jill!
We have these Random nights when we get in the mode to dress up and go out to new places. We both felt the need to deck out in 80's Glam Rock and it was on. I wore her moms shirt and made us Bling Rock with the makeup.
You are my prom Queen and I am your King!
We ended up at some club where they were having Sassy Prom... Our Prom Picture was by far the hottest!
I love to paint not only on the face and decided to paint Jill on the beach in Maui using Acrylic, Pencil, and Sand. I gave it to her on her 30th Birthday!

Jill does a lot of charity event and came to this one to help support one of Lancome's causes and also one she introduced me to.




Halloween is never boring and always a lot of makeup with Jill Wagner!
Jem is Truly Outrageous!!!
And who knew that Synergy the worlds Smartest Computer would show up! SHOW TIME SYNERGY!!!!
Theme night with our favorite thing to eat for dinner... olives with our dirty martinis!!!

Jill was going to the ESPY's and the Transformers premier... I had Jerell Scott Dress her for both and I put her and her friend Laura's Face on for the Red Carpets.


Jill, You are The biggest reason I stay in LA. You know me better than anyone else and I appreciate the way you love me and take care of me. You make me laugh too much, spoil me and are too DAMN Beautiful! Thanks for letting me hold your hand often and paint your face!

I have done lots of professional photo shoots with Jill for print and for magazine... I will post them soon!


Jill Made the best MakeUp Video for my Niece Lexie for her 14th Birthday!
I love the Beauty tip she shares! This eye Rules... This eye Sucks!!!

Find out more about Jill Wagner at http://www.jillwagnerofficial.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment