created by DARAIS (da-ray-iss) an Artist who found a life full of passion in the Art of Beauty...Obtainable by anyone who wants to empower themselves. "My canvas speaks to me as I paint proportion and balance to an unbalanced world. Everyone is a celebrity to me, some walk on red carpets, most walk on kid stained carpets!" This is not your morning wakeup call... But your Morning MakeUp Call!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Mary Ann... How to do a champagne smokey eye shadow look

Hello Mary Ann and Hello Everyone!!!! I loved how this look makes beautiful eyes bright and highlighted. Mary Ann came into see me to learn a new semi dramatic night look. Her makeup was already beautiful. With a few of my tricks we accomplished a brand new look to make her eyes shine and get noticed! Wherever she goes! Here is Mary Ann below with one eye only done! Notice on the left how you look at the eye lid and eye color first! On the right I look more at the naturally highlighted brow bone! So here is how you bring the attention back to those eyelids!!!
Products needed to get Mary Ann's look:
Eye Base: Blanc Khol liner
Shadows: Filigree (lid and highlight), Sew Elegant (crease), Vintage (outer crease), Volcano (liner)
Liner: Black Coffee Khol Pencil, Aubergine Artliner
Brushes: 18 dual end (lid and liner), 17 blending (crease and highlight)
Mascara: L'extreme (lower lashes), Oscillation Intensity (top lashes)

Mary Ann thanks for being my beautiful canvas! It looks amazing and many will agree I'm sure. I can't wait to meet you again and create another look for your beautiful eyes!
STEP BY STEP VIDEO

No comments:

Post a Comment