created by DARAIS (da-ray-iss) an Artist who found a life full of passion in the Art of Beauty...Obtainable by anyone who wants to empower themselves. "My canvas speaks to me as I paint proportion and balance to an unbalanced world. Everyone is a celebrity to me, some walk on red carpets, most walk on kid stained carpets!" This is not your morning wakeup call... But your Morning MakeUp Call!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Yajaira... Silver smokey eye with a touch of Blue!

Everyone Meet Yajaira, My Beauty of the Week and also Prom Queen! At 15 years old Yajaira isn't into much makeup. She does have red carpet events and has done some extreme makeup for shoots and such and was relieved to find a soft smokey eye using my techniques!!! It looks amazing below on the right!!! Here is the completed look below. As you can see the main color choice for shadows was Silver. The dress was black and blue so I didn't want to match the dress completely... I know I say you can when you go to prom... However, Yajaira opted to go above and beyond and let me match her makeup to her silver jewelry instead. She will thank me 10-20 years from now when she sees the photos! Silver and Gold never go out of style! Up close in person and in certain lights the blue will peek through... but, in the photos it will be timeless! Love it and Hope you have a great time at Prom and all your Red Carpet Events!!!

Products you will need to get this look:


Eye Base: Bronze IV Effacernes Waterproof Concealer

Shadows: 5 Pan Palette in Midnight Rush

Eye Liner: Black Eboney Khol Pencil

Brushes: 18 Dual End (lid and liner), 17 blending (Highlight and crease), 8 (eye base), 2 (concealer around nose and on cheeks), 6 (dual finish powder and blush)

Mascara: Hypnose Drama

Powder Foundation: Dual finish in Matte Topaz III

Blush: Miel Glace

Cheek Highlight: Kitten Heel


Now You are ready for your close up!!!!!






STEP BY STEP VIDEO!!!!



GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

DARAIS

No comments:

Post a Comment