created by DARAIS (da-ray-iss) an Artist who found a life full of passion in the Art of Beauty...Obtainable by anyone who wants to empower themselves. "My canvas speaks to me as I paint proportion and balance to an unbalanced world. Everyone is a celebrity to me, some walk on red carpets, most walk on kid stained carpets!" This is not your morning wakeup call... But your Morning MakeUp Call!

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 9, 2011

GOOD MORNING TEXAS LIVE!!! AUG07

August 2007 I was able to go to Dallas Texas and be on Good Morning Texas. They wanted me to create a red carpet look that anyone could wear. I always say I love working on people that walk on red carpets... but love working more on people that walk on kid stained carpets! It was one of my first LIVE TV moments and I was thrilled.... and so nervous! It was dark and pouring rain outside but inside the make up was bright and gorgeous on my model for the segment! This look is actually really simple. I used simple basic skin care and a tinted moisturizer set with very little powder. No blush, just some soft bronzer. the eye lids where lit up with my white pencil trick and then a matte light shadow was applied over the lid and brow bone in Daylight! The crease was created with a soft brown shadow in Waif! you can't mess this look up. The colors are too soft for that! Then the liner was applied tight to the lash line top and bottom with a khol black ebony liner and set with the darkest brown shadow you got using an angle brush! I love Lezard or Guest List for setting! Apply Definicils Mascara (#1 Luxury Mascara for 20 years now) and a soft brow! The lips I love! Red to match the carpet... but if Red isn't to your liking you can easily do this with a soft nude or pink lip!
I remember how nervous I was as they counted down the seconds to my segment. I am grateful I have had many more opportunities to be live on TV now so I don't shake too much or sweat or get scared! Thank you Dallas for the experience and for the beautiful calm after the storm!

DARAIS

No comments:

Post a Comment