created by DARAIS (da-ray-iss) an Artist who found a life full of passion in the Art of Beauty...Obtainable by anyone who wants to empower themselves. "My canvas speaks to me as I paint proportion and balance to an unbalanced world. Everyone is a celebrity to me, some walk on red carpets, most walk on kid stained carpets!" This is not your morning wakeup call... But your Morning MakeUp Call!

Search This Blog

Monday, August 8, 2011

Rose McGowan My Beautiful Canvas for "Valentino: The Last Emperor" LA Premiere

Again Rose McGowan is one of my favorite faces to paint. I love her beauty and how little makeup it takes to glam her out like here for the LA Premiere of "Valentino: The Last Emperor" April 2009.

I used nude shadows all over Rose's eyes giving them a flesh tone. I then used bronzers and rusted brown colors to contour. Liner was top heavy keeping the lower lash line completely clean.

I saw Rose's eyes light up even more when she saw the new Lancome La Lacque Fever Gloss in "Electric Pink". I knew that she would be taking mine from my kit. I'm glad she did.... It looks amazing on her... and stays on up to 8 hours!



DARAIS



No comments:

Post a Comment