created by DARAIS (da-ray-iss) an Artist who found a life full of passion in the Art of Beauty...Obtainable by anyone who wants to empower themselves. "My canvas speaks to me as I paint proportion and balance to an unbalanced world. Everyone is a celebrity to me, some walk on red carpets, most walk on kid stained carpets!" This is not your morning wakeup call... But your Morning MakeUp Call!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

DARAIS... on HSN (HOME SHOPPING NETWORK) LIVE TOMORROW!!!

Good Morning everyone... I'm traveling across country right now to Florida for a fun adventure with HSN!!! Tomorrow I have live shows with my Beautiful Friend Joan Poulton and also Fellow National Artist Robert Cook!

Tomorrow the shows start (August 24th), If you want to watch us live on the home shopping network, you can tune in EASTERN TIME: Lancome has many shows through out the visit ending Saturday August 27th.

For the first time we are showing LIVE a Backstage Beauty look with me as the backstage artist getting all the HSN Models ready with the looks for Fall.

Backstage Beauty live times are flexibly...
Wed: 10:30pm
Thur: 6am, 9:30am, 3:40pm, 8pm, 10:30pm
Fri: 7am, 10am, 12:30pm, 7:30pm.

The Faces of Fall:
"Plum Diva"
"Shades of Silver & Grey"
"A Doll Lash Eye & A Strong Willed Lip"
I will be demonstrating all these fall trends backstage with some brand new product...
A little sneak preview of what products you will be able to call in and buy are:
Foundations Teint Miracle (my favorite)
La Base Pro
Blush Multilumiere, Miel Glace, Rose Fresque
Hypnose Drama Mascara
Color Design 5 Pan Palette Violet Sweetheart, Amethyst Glam, Gris Fatale, Midnight Rush
Artliner Noir
L'Absolu Rouse and Nu (Pale Petal and Beige Silk)
La LAque Fever Pum Wave
Hypnose Doll Lashes Mascara
and
Visionnair [LR 2412 4%] Advanced Skin Corrector

If you call in to order maybe you can even be one of our live callers!!! I'll give you a wink if you do! ;-)

HERE IS A BEHIND THE SCENES VIDEO FROM ONE OF THE LAST TIME I WAS THERE!!!


DARAIS

No comments:

Post a Comment