created by DARAIS (da-ray-iss) an Artist who found a life full of passion in the Art of Beauty...Obtainable by anyone who wants to empower themselves. "My canvas speaks to me as I paint proportion and balance to an unbalanced world. Everyone is a celebrity to me, some walk on red carpets, most walk on kid stained carpets!" This is not your morning wakeup call... But your Morning MakeUp Call!

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 13, 2011

In New York for Lancome's Aaron De May Training on Fall color

Every opportunity I can get I love going to NY and being trained by other makeup artists. Lancome brought in the 6 National Artists to work with the new Artistic Director for the brand Aaron De May. You might remember his first color collection Declaring Indigo. I loved watching this artistic person create his vision and share with us the ideas inside his mind... and inside his scrapbook. I still at this point in my career have never been to Makeup School. I have been self taught and taught by the generous artist above me willing to share their technique and experience. For that I am grateful.


I get to play with the color months before it hits stores. Something that I love to do. Here I am with two of my models playing in the fall 09 color.

Aaron DeMay gives his inspiration life on two models showing us the concept, the how to and the free play with products from the Declaring Indigo collection. What a rare find for Lancome. Aaron, you inspire all of us!





No comments:

Post a Comment