created by DARAIS (da-ray-iss) an Artist who found a life full of passion in the Art of Beauty...Obtainable by anyone who wants to empower themselves. "My canvas speaks to me as I paint proportion and balance to an unbalanced world. Everyone is a celebrity to me, some walk on red carpets, most walk on kid stained carpets!" This is not your morning wakeup call... But your Morning MakeUp Call!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Are you bored with your Look... Try this EXTREME idea!

I am always going out with friends... anyone that follows me on facebook can see that. Something that my best friend Jill Wagner and I started doing is coming up with a theme or period for the night. Something to transform into. A part to play and look the part! It actually becomes some of the best nights out and it may actually be just the getting ready... And the looks we get. You know me... I like attention a little.

I encourage you all to try it. It doesn't have to be Halloweenish or this extreme... but the more creative you get with your makeup and clothes the more you will remember. It always is a way to change up that same old smokey eye that everyone else is doing. I thrive on being different. Try it.

Jill Wagner and I going out Dark and Vamp!



80's Prom with Jill Wagner! I'm wearing her mom's shirt! lol





Caroline and I go Goth for my bday party in Seattle.





Ashlee and I going out Rock at a photo shoot!


Jill and I 40's

Fine, Dandy, and Dapper
With best friend Alex
Disco 70's with Jamie and the girls

ROCK n ROLL to some Frank Sinatra! lol


I love Hollywood... but not as much as I love the time with all my friends!

DARAIS


No comments:

Post a Comment