created by DARAIS (da-ray-iss) an Artist who found a life full of passion in the Art of Beauty...Obtainable by anyone who wants to empower themselves. "My canvas speaks to me as I paint proportion and balance to an unbalanced world. Everyone is a celebrity to me, some walk on red carpets, most walk on kid stained carpets!" This is not your morning wakeup call... But your Morning MakeUp Call!

Search This Blog

Monday, March 14, 2011

BRITTANY SNOW... My Beautiful Canvas

Brittany Snow was attending the 2007 GLAAD Awards and I was lucky enough to get booked as her makeup artist. Down to earth, STUNNING, cool and calm and made me laugh as I painted her face! Her eyes are so beautiful and blue! I loved getting to know her some and getting her ready for the award show!

On the Red Carpet Brittany Shined ! I loved how her blue eyes still stood out overall and her skin just glowed! That's one thing about makeup, sometimes you put too much on and you no longer can see what color of eyes you have! The makeup overtakes or over powers your natural beauty! I'm GLAAD I learned along the way and kept those blue eyes so blue!


THANK Brittany for the chance to meet you this day, and for the conversations we have had after, at events and film festivals!

My blog seems to have perfect timing... This month Brittany got the cover of MAXIM... looking gorgeous! Love it Brittany!

No comments:

Post a Comment