created by DARAIS (da-ray-iss) an Artist who found a life full of passion in the Art of Beauty...Obtainable by anyone who wants to empower themselves. "My canvas speaks to me as I paint proportion and balance to an unbalanced world. Everyone is a celebrity to me, some walk on red carpets, most walk on kid stained carpets!" This is not your morning wakeup call... But your Morning MakeUp Call!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

ANTM Cycle 7... Celebrity Couples!

AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL continued to be a creative outlet for me to paint and create. On an episode with photographer Matthew Jordan Smith I was able to have some fun! The episode was to capture the girls as a celebrity couple! Same girl... two people! It was crazy fun trying to get somewhat of a resemblance of the celebrities we were trying to capture!

Jaeda was my first girl and I got to do both of her transformations. I first painted her into Bobby Brown and then into Whitney Houston! LOVED IT!!! I was her bodyguard!



Next was the beautiful Anchal who I got to create into Oprah Winfrey... Call me O!!! (but only when Ross is on vacation) lol
Another one of my favorites was Michelle. I loved turning her into Ellen Degeneres!

VIDEO OF THE SHOOT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment