created by DARAIS (da-ray-iss) an Artist who found a life full of passion in the Art of Beauty...Obtainable by anyone who wants to empower themselves. "My canvas speaks to me as I paint proportion and balance to an unbalanced world. Everyone is a celebrity to me, some walk on red carpets, most walk on kid stained carpets!" This is not your morning wakeup call... But your Morning MakeUp Call!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

WINNER for the "February Follower" is...

ANGELINA CAMACHO!!! Your name was drawn out of the bag for this 5 pan eye shadow compact used at the Chris Benz show backstage at New York Fashion Week!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Leave a comment on here and email me at morningmakeupcall@gmail.com with your address and also the person who turned you on to this blog... They too are a winner of a compact! I will need there info!
If it wasn't an individual that told you about the blog I will draw 1 more name out of the bag!

xo
DARAIS

No comments:

Post a Comment