created by DARAIS (da-ray-iss) an Artist who found a life full of passion in the Art of Beauty...Obtainable by anyone who wants to empower themselves. "My canvas speaks to me as I paint proportion and balance to an unbalanced world. Everyone is a celebrity to me, some walk on red carpets, most walk on kid stained carpets!" This is not your morning wakeup call... But your Morning MakeUp Call!

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Morning MakeUp Call.... On the Road... With some of my Favorite Followers, Trend Show, and the 5 pan palettes!

When I'm out on the road making Special Guest Appearances, I find myself meeting some of the most amazing, beautiful women! About 6,000 a year! That's a whole lot of beauty! I was so glad while in South Coast Plaza at the Macy's when two of my Blog followers showed up to get a new look from my team of artists and I. My schedule is posted always on the right side!

Nancy above and Shirley below are two who came in. I'm so glad I got to show you a trick or two for your eyes! Nancy above wanted a more fancy look! I used the 5 pan palette below in Mauve Cherie. I altered the instructions with the palette to make it not too illuminating on her crease or brow bone. Instead I used her all over base (step 1) on the lid only, The area you can use shimmer/luster at any age. We used Daylight Matte Highlight shadow sold separately for her brow bone highlight. Looks amazing Nancy! Hope you get to try some other color schemes with the same brushes and techniques! Nancy, I know you photograph the beach a lot... here is that blog link I found and told you about... I get very sad if I don't get to the beach once a week and this blog helps when I can't be there: http://www.mindy-pictureaday.blogspot.com/

Shirley I went a little bit more simple with a few custom chosen single eye shadows! We made the lid shine, and look bigger, with my white pencil trick and a shadow called Creme Luster, her browbone and crease were kept matte! Loved how simple this made the eyes pop!

5 pan shadows are a continued success And can be used at every age! There is one pop color that isn't necessary for every day... but makes the center of the lid pop with a twinkle for nighttime! Check out the 10 palettes here! I talked about them at the Trend show in Nordstrom Brea Today! They pretty much sold out! Sorry anyone that didn't get one... They will be re-stocked soon! The video you will want to check out on the 5 steps is:
http://morningmakeupcall.blogspot.com/2011/03/nancy-how-to-do-taupe-and-brown-soft.html


5 pan palette in Mauve Cherie on Jennifer's Beautiful eyes at the Grove Nordstroms!!!


Top Seller Taupe Crave 5 pan palette is still my very favorite! I wanted you all to see a face chart with some more directions on where each shade can go!

My Model at the Brea Trend Show today was wearing this Taupe Crave look below, and I used the beautiful pink lipstick and pink gloss that is in the Nordstrom Gift with Purchase starting this week!!! Hope you get in to a Nordstrom before it is gone!
I followed the video I made with Nancy and the link above to make the eyes bright! Love this look you can get with Taupe Crave. The liner on the inside of the eye was Black Coffee Khol Pencil set with the darkest shadow in the palette! Skin was perfected with Teint Miracle Foundation (the Julia Roberts one) only $37 in Bisque 1 N. T zone was set with dual finish powder and the checks were contoured using Sunkiss Bronzer and Miel Glace Blush. I used my favorite eye treatment Genifique eye over the top of the makeup on the cheek bones to make them shine and light up! You look amazing Jacq! Thanks for being my gorgeous model today!

In Phoenix I was able to meet and work with Sheryl Cooper, dancer and amazing mom, married to the rocker Alice Cooper for 35 years now! I used the same Taupe Crave palette on the eyes in a very soft sculpted way! Can't wait to get you out here Sheryl and Alice for Rock of Ages!!!

Taupe crave is for everyone! I wanted to show Beauty at every Age as we used Taupe Crave just as the instructions explain below! I love how it makes the lids shine bigger and keeps the brow bone subtle! The crease is also kept matte to avoid showing any extra texture and lines through the crease! love that we used that pop shimmer highlight just at the center of the lid! Looks Sexy Chic and Young!

Good Luck~
DARAIS




No comments:

Post a Comment