created by DARAIS (da-ray-iss) an Artist who found a life full of passion in the Art of Beauty...Obtainable by anyone who wants to empower themselves. "My canvas speaks to me as I paint proportion and balance to an unbalanced world. Everyone is a celebrity to me, some walk on red carpets, most walk on kid stained carpets!" This is not your morning wakeup call... But your Morning MakeUp Call!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

BEAUTY FASHION SEPT 2006

I first met Mary Elizabeth Cronin up in Seattle, Washington. We had an instant bond and her kind words with every interview she wrote would make my whole week! I value someone who can see me for who I am and what I stand for and then write it. I feel I am so complicated within but I always tell people that there is a method to my madness! Thanks Mary for recognizing my attributes as a Artist and Perfectionist!



September 2006 was my first appearance in BEAUTY FASHION




THANK YOU MARY and BEAUTY FASHION MAGAZINE


DARAIS

No comments:

Post a Comment