created by DARAIS (da-ray-iss) an Artist who found a life full of passion in the Art of Beauty...Obtainable by anyone who wants to empower themselves. "My canvas speaks to me as I paint proportion and balance to an unbalanced world. Everyone is a celebrity to me, some walk on red carpets, most walk on kid stained carpets!" This is not your morning wakeup call... But your Morning MakeUp Call!

Search This Blog

Monday, April 18, 2011

A Night with Cate Blanchett... the Queen!!!

One of my very favorites for acting and also for pure beauty is Cate Blanchett. Her skin, her kindness, love for who she plays and others, and beauty from within are always within her. I absolutely loved talking with her at the premiere of ELIZABETH the Golden Age. I joked with her and told her that I was her date due to the fact the Clive Owen was stuck in Europe and couldn't attend and somehow I ended up with his ticket! HA! Clive was the current male Ambassador for Our Men's Fragrance and Skincare at Lancome! Thanks Lancome for the opportunity to enjoy the night, The movie, The costumes on display and even the brief company! Cate you are forever Majestic!!! DARAIS



1 comment:

  1. She is an amazing actress. I am using less foundation now. It was nice meeting you in Scottsdale :)

    ReplyDelete