created by DARAIS (da-ray-iss) an Artist who found a life full of passion in the Art of Beauty...Obtainable by anyone who wants to empower themselves. "My canvas speaks to me as I paint proportion and balance to an unbalanced world. Everyone is a celebrity to me, some walk on red carpets, most walk on kid stained carpets!" This is not your morning wakeup call... But your Morning MakeUp Call!

Search This Blog

Monday, February 28, 2011

HOT like FIRE!

2006 and I was nearing my end at the MAC Pro store in Los Angeles. The last month I was there I had appointments with 3 beauties who were going to a FIREFIGHTERS BALL! I did their makeup but couldn't stop there. It was fun adding some HOT FLAMES to them to make them even more HOT! Random I know but I held on to the pictures just for fun!

I used red feathers around the eyes for 3D effects! Kind of cool... I mean Hot!







HOPE YOU 3 FOUND A HOT FIREFIGHTER to STOP, DROP, AND ROLL with!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment