created by DARAIS (da-ray-iss) an Artist who found a life full of passion in the Art of Beauty...Obtainable by anyone who wants to empower themselves. "My canvas speaks to me as I paint proportion and balance to an unbalanced world. Everyone is a celebrity to me, some walk on red carpets, most walk on kid stained carpets!" This is not your morning wakeup call... But your Morning MakeUp Call!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

PHOTO SHOOT WITH FUR

November of 2007 I got an opportunity to work with the amazing photographer Peter Palladino for the first time. His work and creative vision comes natural to him as he shoots his subject! I loved getting a little bit of creative range after shooting the beauty shots on our model. I cut fur that I got at a thrift store and used it around the one eye. Then used a mascara to make it dark, mysterious, and sultry! It was fun!
My Turkish Model was absolutely and completely Gorgeous! All products used for the makeup was Lancome. I used eye lash adhesive to attach the fur around the eye!
Here is the final image! If I could howl like a wolf I would... ha ha.. Love it! Thanks Peter for the opportunity as always to work with you. if you would like to see more of his work or contact him for a shoot his website is:
http://www.palladinodenphotography.com/index.php#mi=2&pt=1&pi=10000&s=0&p=4&a=0&at=0
DARAIS

No comments:

Post a Comment