created by DARAIS (da-ray-iss) an Artist who found a life full of passion in the Art of Beauty...Obtainable by anyone who wants to empower themselves. "My canvas speaks to me as I paint proportion and balance to an unbalanced world. Everyone is a celebrity to me, some walk on red carpets, most walk on kid stained carpets!" This is not your morning wakeup call... But your Morning MakeUp Call!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

SOME BODY MAKE UP!!!

In 2004 and 2005 I got heavily involved in BODY MAKE UP! Some thing that goes back to the age of two. (See post:  The Start Of My Career... In a Diaper and Rubber Pants!!)
age 2 painted myself
MAC Pro store was a place where they had airbrushing and all the Pro products that the other MAC stores didn't have. Complete with Body Make Up. I even got the opportunity to teach airbrush lessons to many including two great make up artists Billy B. and Kevin Scott Hees.

Everytime there was an event we all got to participate in painting the models. In store events, Make Up trade shows and MAC parties, us pro artists were put to work in a creative way! This Butterfly look that a senior artist came up with was one of my favorites to execute.
darais and the models

denika and the models

waffa and the models
I also got creative and started painting my chest for work events. Pamela and I made a cute couple for VIVA GLAM V. Face chart complete with lashes, and also Clark Kent for Halloween!
darais and pamela

darais and waffa



waffa and darais on halloween 04

No comments:

Post a Comment