created by DARAIS (da-ray-iss) an Artist who found a life full of passion in the Art of Beauty...Obtainable by anyone who wants to empower themselves. "My canvas speaks to me as I paint proportion and balance to an unbalanced world. Everyone is a celebrity to me, some walk on red carpets, most walk on kid stained carpets!" This is not your morning wakeup call... But your Morning MakeUp Call!

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 30, 2011

KIM STEWART ...My Beautiful Canvas... Part 2

I continued to work with Kim Stewart and Caroline D' Amore for Red Carpet Events, Modeling, and Fashion Week through out 2005. My favorite time was doing Kim's makeup in her car while she drove to her event. Stop lights are just enough time to apply eye lashes we learned and cup holders make a great place to hold brushes!!!

It wasn't long until my work was showing up in magazines with Kim. Here are a couple that I saved.




make up artist burke daniel, caroline, and darais


caroline and darais



kim and darais




kim and darais


caroline, kim, and paris

kim stewart

kim

sean and kim

bentley and kim

kim
paris and kim

kim
Thanks Kim for letting me paint your face and also your friends. You always gave me creative freedom and I feel you always looked beautiful. I learned a lot about red carpet make up from practice with you... oh and thanks for paying for some of my bills for two years! You ROCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment