created by DARAIS (da-ray-iss) an Artist who found a life full of passion in the Art of Beauty...Obtainable by anyone who wants to empower themselves. "My canvas speaks to me as I paint proportion and balance to an unbalanced world. Everyone is a celebrity to me, some walk on red carpets, most walk on kid stained carpets!" This is not your morning wakeup call... But your Morning MakeUp Call!

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 1, 2011

DEADWOOD

One of my good friends Michael, started a group called The Powder Group. It's amazing what he has done with it and how willing he is to teach make up artists in the industry.  Masterclasses are available where I would learn so much about Make Up. One of the most memorable was downtown LA at the Standard hotel with a couple of make up artists from the HBO series DEADWOOD. I think my favorite part from besides all the learning was that I got to be the model. Look pretty tuff all beat up and with a smile... I like it!



Thanks Michael for always keeping in touch and for teaching me so much about what I love to do. For anyone who hasn't checked out The Powder Group I highly recommend it at: http://www.thepowdergroup.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment