created by DARAIS (da-ray-iss) an Artist who found a life full of passion in the Art of Beauty...Obtainable by anyone who wants to empower themselves. "My canvas speaks to me as I paint proportion and balance to an unbalanced world. Everyone is a celebrity to me, some walk on red carpets, most walk on kid stained carpets!" This is not your morning wakeup call... But your Morning MakeUp Call!

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Here Comes The Bride!!! Bridal Makeup Chat and Contest

The last time I went home to visit my parents I came across their wedding picture. I could gaze at it forever... as I often would as a kid.... and now know why. In constant awe at what these two lovers found in each other, and to create, teach and bring life to me in such love... I owe my whole life to them... The person they have helped me become. (Above) My parents Christopher and Vicki
I find joy in sharing a wedding day with a Bride. They need the most help to calm, to bring peace, to give confidence, to tell them to breath... and not cry their mascara off... As Makeup Artist I sometimes feel more like a therapist to them... It's all good... as long as what I do still takes their partners breath away when they see each other!

I not only work on Television Weddings, see post:
http://morningmakeupcall.blogspot.com/2011/08/darais-doing-bridal-makeup-on-tv-show.html
But also Family weddings as here with both my beautiful Sister in Laws (below).





I meet over a hundred brides to be a year during my events and help them come up with their perfect wedding look. Stay tuned for my top 10 Bridal Makeup Tips.

What I want from ALL of you is your Bridal Photo!!! Send it to morningmakeupcall@gmail.com
and I will post it on here... Don't be embarrassed if your look was trendy, you did it yourself, it all got cried off, or you just plain looked like you got married in Vegas! I'm not going to judge you... What I will do is give away 2 lucky girls who participate a free mascara!!!
I also want to read your comments posted below if you have any Bridal Makeup Questions or Funny stories or experiences!
I can't wait to start to post your photos!!!! xo

DARAIS


Grandparents Alex and Norma Darais

NORMA

My Sister CHRISTINA


CHELSEA


RITA

ALISON

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures of you and Michelle! She is already a total natural beauty inside and out, but you helped her look even more fantastic. And the photog did a great job of capturing the two of you. I love reading your blog! Thanks for all of your fun tips! I wish I had you around for my wedding. YIKES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Lancome mascara! Hand delivered by Darais himself! I have to admit that I was a little 'star struck'! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete