created by DARAIS (da-ray-iss) an Artist who found a life full of passion in the Art of Beauty...Obtainable by anyone who wants to empower themselves. "My canvas speaks to me as I paint proportion and balance to an unbalanced world. Everyone is a celebrity to me, some walk on red carpets, most walk on kid stained carpets!" This is not your morning wakeup call... But your Morning MakeUp Call!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

DARAIS... In InStyle Magazine

InStyle Magazine did an article on how to score the BEST FREE MAKEOVERS Coast to Coast.
They chose 8 nation wide artists to feature and I was so excited to receive the west coast/Los Angeles position.

The Attention grabber? "There are certain occasions in a woman's life --a big bash, a walk down the aisle-- that require a professional makeup job. The good news: You don't have to drop $300 to get one (yest that's how much most pros charge). We scoured the country to find the best cosmetics counter artists and asked them to share their application secrets--and the scoop on how to score one of their coveted appointments."

Here is the article


I shared with the readers how to get my famous and very coveted "plastic cheek" look. Here is the face chart from the article closer up. Wanna know how to do this in person? Come and see me and my Pro Team...



South Coast Nordstrom received many calls from all you wondering when I was working next... I'm sad to say that I am only there twice a year but that doesn't mean I won't be in a store near you with my Pro Team. Check my schedule on the right side of my blog for my guest appearances.


FYI!!! I will be at South Coast Plaza this Saturday the 12th for the Cosmetic Trend Show Red Carpet Glamour Event at Nordstroms. Doors open at 7:30 with the show starting at 8am... I will be joined by friend and also one of Oprah's Makeup Artist's Ross Burton. It's the second to my last show of the season... for those of you who can't make it here is a YouTube video of my on stage at a Scottsdale Phoenix Trend show in October!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment