created by DARAIS (da-ray-iss) an Artist who found a life full of passion in the Art of Beauty...Obtainable by anyone who wants to empower themselves. "My canvas speaks to me as I paint proportion and balance to an unbalanced world. Everyone is a celebrity to me, some walk on red carpets, most walk on kid stained carpets!" This is not your morning wakeup call... But your Morning MakeUp Call!

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 20, 2010

NORDSTROM TREND SHOWS FOR THE 2010 FALL & HOLIDAY SEASON




So I finished another season of Trend Shows at Nordstrom. Can't believe that 2010 is almost over! The Video above is the beautiful model Amber and I getting the look on from the Lancome Beauty Box in the cool colors... sorry Amber for the lighting... it was 6 am and the store hadn't turned on all the lights yet but you looked amazing on stage... and because you had me for a partner!


Out on stage all the beautiful hundreds of women along with the gorgeous host Kari Larsen makes it feel like it's not that early! Thanks everyone in attendance for your energy and smiles... especially when talking about my mustache! ha


Here is a look at all the looks from the Fall/Holiday 2010 Trend Shows. Thank you Nordstrom, Models, Executives, my Pro Team Artists, and Starbucks!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment