created by DARAIS (da-ray-iss) an Artist who found a life full of passion in the Art of Beauty...Obtainable by anyone who wants to empower themselves. "My canvas speaks to me as I paint proportion and balance to an unbalanced world. Everyone is a celebrity to me, some walk on red carpets, most walk on kid stained carpets!" This is not your morning wakeup call... But your Morning MakeUp Call!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

KARI KIMMEL... My Beautiful Canvas!!!

I want all of you to get to know my very favorite singer/songwriter. I met Kari Kimmel about 7 years ago when I did her make up for one of her first record signings. I followed right away with doing her first music video for the movie "Ella Enchanted". I continue to work with her and can't wait to show all of you all that we have been through. Here we are doing something for a great cause. I hope you can all check out her website and the video up above on Youtube. Kari, I love you and will forever have your cd's on repeat every week!

first time i met and worked with kari kimmel
                                                                   sound check
all grown up now and still young as ever

1 comment: