created by DARAIS (da-ray-iss) an Artist who found a life full of passion in the Art of Beauty...Obtainable by anyone who wants to empower themselves. "My canvas speaks to me as I paint proportion and balance to an unbalanced world. Everyone is a celebrity to me, some walk on red carpets, most walk on kid stained carpets!" This is not your morning wakeup call... But your Morning MakeUp Call!

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Beauty of the Week Gracie! How to do 2 eye shadows... To look Cute... for Cade... and Karate!

Everybody Meet my Niece Gracie!!! Whenever I'm not on the road working or in Beverly Hills I'm finding a way to be with all my nieces and nephews as much as possible.

Gracie... like most of you... wants to look cute for a boy... Cade!! My Nephew. But also for some Karate!

Whats great about Gracie's eyes besides her "very long eye lashes" is that she has 2 different colors of eyes... leaving us with more fun cause that means you get to wear 2 different eye shadows!

Hope you love the video!



STEP BY STEP VIDEO


No comments:

Post a Comment