created by DARAIS (da-ray-iss) an Artist who found a life full of passion in the Art of Beauty...Obtainable by anyone who wants to empower themselves. "My canvas speaks to me as I paint proportion and balance to an unbalanced world. Everyone is a celebrity to me, some walk on red carpets, most walk on kid stained carpets!" This is not your morning wakeup call... But your Morning MakeUp Call!

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 28, 2011

2009 Golden Globes and Darais Live on the Red Carpet for the E Channel

One of my Favorite quotes I have ever said on TV while on the Red Carpet... "This isn't Prom... This is the Golden Globes! Don't Match your Eye Shadow to your Dress!!!"

The "E" Channel asked me to do a beauty makeover segment live on the Red Carpet. The concept? Grab a "plain Jane" girl in the crowd watching the arrivals, sweep her away for a quick Celebrity experience makeover, at the Beverly Hilton Hotel. The Transformation was filmed live. Everyone at home got to watch as we turned this Jane into a Red Carpet Leading Lady decked head to toe in Hair, Makeup, Diamonds, Gown, and Heels!

I matched the smokey contoured eye with the platinum set diamonds that adorned her neck and ears! I perfected my "Plastic Cheek" for the camera and demonstrated the trendy caramelized peach lip color!

In all had a blast doing what I love to do most. I always enjoy being with the "E" Channel family. Especially when it comes to Award Show Season!


DARAIS


No comments:

Post a Comment