created by DARAIS (da-ray-iss) an Artist who found a life full of passion in the Art of Beauty...Obtainable by anyone who wants to empower themselves. "My canvas speaks to me as I paint proportion and balance to an unbalanced world. Everyone is a celebrity to me, some walk on red carpets, most walk on kid stained carpets!" This is not your morning wakeup call... But your Morning MakeUp Call!

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 21, 2010

ELEMENTARY

First Day of School
I can still remember my first day of school. I can't believe I actually do but I think that it was when art came around and we got to roll snakes out of play-doh that I was finally in HEAVEN!!! Who would forget something like that! I remember in my kindergarten picture my older sister gave me some chewing gum that day and yep, sorry mom, you could see it right between my smile.

I found out in my art school projects that I was happiest when I was painting and creating.  I enjoyed art so much I was not only doing my art in school but doing art at home. I quickly became as my grandfather would say "A Walking Eye" and seeing everything in many different ways.

I won awards for photo contests, Reflection contest, and art shows. I loved writing poetry and even would find time while doing the dishes to make creative creatures. I remember one night my dad came home from work probably some time after midnight and woke me up to get a picture with my dish tower robot! He was impressed... I was tired!    The spatula arm is kindof impressive!

No comments:

Post a Comment