created by DARAIS (da-ray-iss) an Artist who found a life full of passion in the Art of Beauty...Obtainable by anyone who wants to empower themselves. "My canvas speaks to me as I paint proportion and balance to an unbalanced world. Everyone is a celebrity to me, some walk on red carpets, most walk on kid stained carpets!" This is not your morning wakeup call... But your Morning MakeUp Call!

Search This Blog

Monday, October 11, 2010

The start of my career...In a diaper and rubber pants!

As long as I could possibly remember, I have loved to create. In crayola at first, and paper on table, I along side my two older sisters, opened my first art gallery. Admission, I was later told, was 10 cents. My sweet mom went through 3 times so that each of us could earn a dime.

 
my two sisters, me, and the side of our house making us rich


I broadened my medium to a bowl of water, a toothbrush, and a big cement driveway at grandma and papa's house. However, in the hot summer sun the art didn't stick around for long.

I got my first set of watercolors and was free to paint on the cement...oh and race car boxes.

my first paint brush

It wasn't long after that I found out that you can paint anything. Even yourself!!! (sorry mom... more laundry to do, piling up, in those race car boxes)
my first body makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment